Everytime We Touch (RMX)(Demo) Everytime We Touch (RMX)(Demo)

pretty

sounds good what program do you use?

Kreepman responds:

FL Studio 8 XXL Producer Edition
and for the sounds I used reFX's Nexus

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

strange...

I just recently dled this song when I was looking for DnB music to put on my cd.
It's sweet ive been listening to it in my car. :]

Bedroom Eyes Bedroom Eyes

woah

beautiful...very dramatic near the late mid section. Though it gets a bit glitchy, its nicely put together everything seems to flow. Sounds amazing, I'm listening to it again.
ps- why is it called bedroom eyes?

TimmyDope responds:

Mate you really really dont want to know.. .. lets just say.. before i started writing this tune.. i had someone look at me with "bedroom eyes" right before i wrote it.. those eyes were imprinted in my brain the whole night....!!!! (oh yes i wrote this song in a total of 4 hours :) )

Paroxym- Chillin Paroxym- Chillin

cooleo

this would sound good with some japanese lady vocals.
just puttin it out there 0.0 awesome. it makes me think of some futuristic racecar track or something

Paroxym responds:

thanks.

{Midnight} {Midnight}

awsum

i like the evil section

Beastiality Beastiality

midi maker?

kind of simple, but i liked the percussion. did you use midi maker? it'd sound cool in a more advaced program.

Simple-line responds:

guitar pro

zelda64 overworld (MY MIX) zelda64 overworld (MY MIX)

i love zelda . but who doesnt

sounds like the original w/ different instruments, and a lil more dancy >.<

Dash Dash

=.=

im not sure what you mean by something thast makes sense..because i don't find any sense out of this song. is that what you meant, something that doesn't make sense?

Deshiel responds:

It means that i'm stupid :) Unable to make something sensefull xD

Mojito Mojito

poop

not your song, me. i drank one once, before i knew i had acute gastritus. and i had wiwi bad diarhea. i literally thought i was going to die it hurt so bad on the toilet. that is all. oh yeah..nice beat.. but some parts of the melody are out of key. and it gets a little repetative. though i like your use of percussion/ bass

Into the Mouse Into the Mouse

percuss/melody

The percussion seems to throuw the song off i think its the delayed cymbal crash, I also think you needed a bit more percusion than cymbals and snare. Also the melody wasn't very original.